Saturday 14 August 2021

Christmas Candles at Christmas Card Club

 Good morning, and it's time to show our cards for the Christmas Card Club. The theme, chosen by Mrs A aka ValeryAnne, is Christmas candles.

Card #1


This is a 6x6 inch card and a digi image. The sentiment die is Sue Wilson.

Card #2
.

This is an A6 card made from sage green Limetree Crafts cardstock. The backing paper is from a digi pack I got from The Lovely Studio and is called Snowberries. The candle die is Crafters Companion together with some very old Spellbinders.

Card #3


This is another A6 card using another digi image from my stash. I computer generated the Sentiment.

Hope this finds everybody well.

Take care.




11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine all your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Three lovely candle cards Christine…your Christmas card like is growing

ANNE

Sue said...

Lovely cards Christine..I'm fine ..Paul is fed up of carrying his VAD bag about but needs must LOL I keep calling it his 'man' bag and the boys are fine Ollie is 14!!! and still going daft..hope you and John are fine..I'm off to Harrogate Stamp Addicts craft fair in October and I can't wait!!! hugs Sue x

dutchess said...

Three lovely cards Christine…love a candle on a card so Christmassy….
Hope you are both well…take care xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous cards Christine. Particularly like the middle one with that fab die cut candle and foliage display. Zoe x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

All gorgeous cards Christine, lovely candle images and thinking about it, I'm sure I have that candle die in my stash somewhere - if only I'd thought of it sooner ;o)
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Three perfect cards for my theme of candles. I have the candles die cut in my stash too. Hugs Mrs A.

gwen70 said...

Fabulous collection of cards xx

cuilliesocks said...

Three gorgeous cards Christine, such lovely designs too, Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christine, you've found some very lovely digital images for your beautiful cards and the dues may be oldies but they are still very usable. Elizabeth x

Furrbster said...

These are lovely cards,

Hugz Tinz