Sunday 28 October 2018

Autumn Colours at IAAS

Hi

A very quick post today. This is my DT card for International Art and Soul.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago when I looked at the wrong challenge and so made the wrong card.  What am I like?

My Card





A very CAS card  and I quite like it.  I did notice after taking the photo that the pearl had dropped off the top corner.  It is now safely glued in place. I used the one and only piece of orange card in my stash. I found the topper and border on my Greeting Card Factory Deluxe and computer generated the greeting. The colours seemed to go well with a kraft base for a change.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the team have made?

Take care.




7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks lovely Christine, we should use More orange, make it a challenge lol Zxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Christine, Kate x

MaryH said...

Love this colorful CAS autumn look (my pearls have a tendency to sneak off in the photo too!) The fall colors are beautiful and the design layout lets the awesome colors show to best effect in the style you've used. Well done! TFS & Hugs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cas card great colours

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

scrappymo! said...

Your card looks great with the kraft base. I love the look of Kraft paper so have enjoyed this one. Great fall colours!

Sexy Yamini Nagar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.