Friday 12 October 2018

Arctic or Antartic Animals in Winter Wonderland

This is going to be a quick post I'm afraid. It is my DT card for Winter Wonderland. Deanne is hosting the challenge and she has chosen Arctic/Antarctic animals.  


My Card


Recipe
6" square base card 
image - Cool Couple from Sheepski
papers - Lili of the Valley (old stash)
Frostyville Border die - Memory Box
Promarkers to colour

Why not pop across to the blog and see what my teamies have created and maybe you would like to join in the challenge too.

The weather is pretty wild here today so it is a day to be indoors and play catch up.  I have been very neglectful of my blog and my blog friends of late but we have a massive craft project going on with WI and it really is taking up all my time right now.  In a couple of weeks I should be back to normal.

Take care and I'll be back again tomorrow.





4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love it. Those penguins really are cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Christine. Our weather is much the same, I've not been over the door, but catching up on some crafting, hope you are well, Kate x

Wendy L said...

It is do beautiful Christine, and so cute, love the little ear muffs, xxx