Monday 15 October 2018

Orange and Black for IAAS

Good morning.  This should have been posted yesterday!  When I got home late yesterday afternoon I discovered that although I scheduled the post it had failed to show. So much for my three posts in a row. Ugh!!!

Hi, this my third post in as many days. Wow!

Today it is time for International Art and Soul and the theme is to use  Orange and Black, as chosen by Chriss.  Unfortunately I really do not like orange and have no orange papers or anything.  I hope Chriss does not mind that I "watered down" her challenge and used a much paler version in my CAS card.

My Card

Recipe
6"square base card
digi  paper  from  my file (unknown origin)
Hello die - Creative Expressions
daisy - Woodware punch
black flowersoft for centres
black spotted ribbon - from stash

I am really getting  to quite like  CAS cards on occasion. I'm certainly not unhappy with this.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what my DT sisters have come up with for this challenge?

By the time you read this I will be on the way to Leicester to visit the Richard 111 Visitor Centre with our WI group.  This time husbands are coming so I'm sure we will all have a great day.

Hope you all enjoy your day too.

Take care.


 

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

A very pretty card Christine.
Have a great day, my John would love that, he is a great history buff. xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
As you say it's sometimes nice to do CAS cards. Love yours. Enjoy your day.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Christine love the layout

Anne

dutchess said...

It’s lovely Christine...I am turning more often to CAS.....loving the black and white....blogger playing up again!...xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, lovely stylish design, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very brilliant CAS design.
This looks so stunning.
Lot of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant CAS card love the design and like you I'm not a fan of orange only use it if I absolutely have to usually Halloween. hope you had a great trip it sounds fun Love and hugs Carole x

Hazel said...

Christine, I love CAS cards and this one is perfect. I must admit that orange wasn't one of my favourite colours either - until I welcomed my first DIL in to the family and found out it was her favourite! I use it quite a lot now. Hazel x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx