Monday 1 October 2018

Not CAS - Layer It Up for IAAS

Good morning.  I am a day late with my DT card for International Art and Soul.  I did have my card ready on time however I had looked at the wrong challenge number so I had to make another one PDQ.  It does mean I will be on time in four weeks though - always a bonus as my lovely sister would have said.  She was ever the optimist!  My card does have plenty of layers to suit the theme of the challenge.

My Card



Recipe
6" square base 
lavender and cream double sided pearlescent card
window box die - Tonic Studios 
star flowers - John Next Door
star leaves - John Next Door
Oval Bliss die - Spellbinders
Etched Alphabet dies - Spellbinders

The second picture is taken at an odd angle to enable you to see the flowers and pearls behind. 

I was asked to make a special card and this is what I came up with so I hope they think it is special enough.

I'm having  a busy time at the moment with a huge craft project for WI so I'm not finding a great deal of time for my card making unfortunately.

Take care.





11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Christine and I love your colours

Anne

Wendy L said...

Wow, so gorgeous, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card it is simply gorgeous. All the dies you have used work so well together. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Christine, love the dies and shape
Lorraine x

dutchess said...

A beautiful shaped card Christine...and such pretty colours.....xxxx

Hazel said...

A beautiful colour on your gorgeous card. They should love it because it is so special. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Christine, what a wonderful design and your dies are fabulous, lovely colours too, Kate x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the design.xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Stunning card.
Lydia
X

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterende kaart.
Groetjes Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Certainly is special enough.........and I know what you are like for flat cards for posting lol!!!
Ang x