Sunday 6 January 2019

Cats or Dogs at IAAS

Well, this is quite a start to the New Year four cards in a row!! Today is my DT card for International Art and Soul where Jane chose the theme.

Please scroll down to my previous post if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" base card - blue leather effect card from stash
red card - Rymans
 image - from Greeting Card De Luxe
pearls from stash

Yet another CAS card.  I computer generated the sentiment and border of stars to match the party dogs cool glasses. I just couldn't resist this image; it really made me smile. 

Why not click on the link and find out what my teamies have decided to do with their cats and dogs.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend 



9 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Cute card.
Lydia
X

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Lia said...

OOo, that image is sooo adorable!! I like your card because you have chosen matching DP!
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, Happy New Year to you and John, I do hope you have a much better year than last.
Adorable card, love the topper, Kate x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute. I love the red, white and blue!

Hugs,
Chriss - DT sister

Hazel said...

A lovely image and the colours used are perfect. It was Jane who chose this theme, I'm the next one! lol Hazel x

Josephine said...

That's such a cute image! Perfect for dog-lovers.

aussie aNNie said...

Happy New Year Christine, sending hugs.
Love this post.xx

Margaret said...

What a cute image and I like all the stars around it. Great card. Maggie, DT Sister