Thursday 17 January 2019

Have a Heart For MAWTT

Good morning and I hope this finds you well.  It is jolly cold here but it is winter so I should expect it.

I have changed to Team B on MAWTT and that is why I am posting another card only two weeks after the last one instead of the usual four.  I really must say thanks to Wendy, our leader, because it made quite a bit of work for her with all the changes needing to be made to the blogs.

Donna is our host this time and, as you can see from my blog title, she wants to see at least one heart on your project and it must be seen easily.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" base card - linen card as below
white card - Hobbycraft linen card stock
navy card stock - from stash
sentiment - computer generated
heart ribbon die - Memory Box

It was our wedding anniversary the week before Christmas but there was  so much going on that I nearly wasn't able to make John a card. This a style I have previously used for a condolence card but with a different sentiment and die it works well for anniversary too. The blue hearts were the remains of the die cutting and I attached the third and  largest heart to the insert with another sentiment.

Please pop over to the blog and check out the lovely offerings from my team mates.

That's all from me today.

Take care.





11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Anniversary card Christine

Anne

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine and not a problem, switching teams, thank you xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely elegant card

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful card,
Lydia
X

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I bet your hubby loved it. Just before Christmas is always busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dutchess said...

This is lovely..so simple but stunning.....it’s a beautiful day here today sun is shining but it is really cold....so up in my craft room doing a bit of colouring ...hugs xxxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
snap we have an Anniversary on the 10th of December, and it quite often gets forgotton because of Christmas and being busy.
You had so much to worry about before Christmas with your BIL and your Niece.
Hope all is ok with your Niece now.
Love this wonderful card and your super sentiment is brilliant, and also the way you have done the vertical Happy Anniversary is such a brilliant idea.
I remember the Sympathy one as then I was so impressed with the idea of the vertical sentiment.
Lovely having you on our Team B
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty! And I agree it is rather cold - but I think we are feeling it more because it has been unseasonably warm up until now!!

My birthday is just before Christmas and my mum no longer sends me a card :( I can't complain too much though as hubbys mum, dad and brother all have birthdays in early December and hubby is on 6th Jan hahaha - very busy time for us!

Hugz Tinz

aussie aNNie said...

Very nice card Christine, simple but gorgeous.xx

Mrs A. said...

This design makes a perfect anniversary card. I like the way the wording goes down the card. Hugs Mrs A.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely and elegant. So pretty.

Hugs,
Chriss