Monday 22 July 2019

Monochrome for IAAS

Good morning and hope everybody is well. Apologies to Jane and the rest of the DT at IAAS - I completely forgot to post this yesterday!!  Oops!

My Card

Recipe
6" square base card
image Lake in Winter - Stitchy Stamps (disc)
Pierced Noble squares - Sue Wilson
Triple trees die - Memory Box 

The image started life black and white but I digitally altered it to blue which makes it look very frosty and cold.  I did this earlier this year too and made something similar. All I had to do was then add lashings of glitter and job done.  My plan had been to use this card for the CCC challenge of trees but then I realised it would be perfect for this monochrome challenge .

Why not pop across to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made for this challenge?

That's me done for today. Short and sweet post today.

Take care.


 


5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Christine, love the cold simmery look here.x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design.xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great card, you can't have too much glitter.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Love this very cool coloured card Christine, beautifully designed, Kate x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous glittery card Christine, loving the blue!

June x