Sunday 4 August 2019

Dry or Heat Embossing for IAAS

Good morning.  Here I am for the fourth day in a row. Christina (CG) has chosen the theme of "Embossing - Dry or Heat" for IAAS.  I've gone with dry embossing.

My Card


Recipe
pearlescent cardstock - Lime tree Crafts 
E/F -3D embossibilities Framed Labels 18
Labels 18 die - Spellbinders
sentiment stamp - "You Never Know" Quietfire Designs
flowers - Hobbycraft

This is a 7" x 5"  embossing folder so I made the base card as tent fold measuring an extra half inch all round. I attached the embossed piece with foam pads. I love the sentiment because it is so true and I have found it to be very useful on a number of occasions.

Well this is just a very quick post because I have family staying and it has been a busy and hectic week but so very enjoyable. We have been very lucky with the weather and so have been out and about quite a lot.

We are Just For Fun Challenge but why not pop across to the blog and see what the rest of the team have come up with? 

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.



6 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pretty card, loved the cute snowman on yesterday's card too.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine and the embossing looks wonderful, xxcc

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully embossed card Christine, lovely EF patterns, Kate x

Hazel said...

Yes, the sentiment is perfect and I, too, love the embossing. Hazel x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chriss America Real said...

This card is absolutely stunning! So beautiful , the sentiment is true!

Hugs,

Chriss