Thursday 29 August 2019

Things With Wings at MAWTT

Good morning.  I must admit to feeling thankful that the weather has turned a wee bit cooler.  Unfortunately I'm not on of those people who love to bake in the sun, and sleeping in this heat proves virtually impossible so with lack of sleep and feeling drained from the heat I have not exactly been firing on all cylinders.

Time for another challenge at MAWTT and the theme is "Things With Wings".  Now this doesn't have to be just butterflies and birds, although they certainly spring to mind first and foremost as I have proven with my card. You could choose fairies, planes, dragonflies etc.

My Card


Recipe
6" square white base card - Rymans
papers and topper - "Butterfly Ballet" from the Paper Boutique
raspberry card for matting - from stash
bird dies - The Works.

These papers and toppers from this set are so gorgeous the card almost made itself. The Paper Boutique really have such fabulous papers and I have a few different sets, including Christmas, so you will be seeing more.

Just a quick post today but why not pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have come up with for this challenge?

Take care.



10 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Christine, love it, thank you.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

You made a very pretty monochrome card!!
Lia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty I love it. Thank you for making this for my challenge. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dutchess said...

Such a pretty card Christine love those papers and the topper...just gorgeous xxx

Mrs A. said...

Just drooling over this delightful card. So pretty and feminine. I love those papers. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christine, wonderful layout and such pretty papers and dies, so very feminine too.
I hate when it's so hot at night too, sleep is almost impossible, Kate x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Christine, I've been 'off' for a week and only now able to comment

This is a gorgeous card, love the colour combo

June x

Caz said...

Beautiful Christine...Sorry im late again..Lving your card..

Caz xx