Saturday 1 February 2020

No Image for MAWTT Challenge # 115

Good morning. It's time for another card for MAWTT. This month it was my turn to choose the theme and I didn't want to see an image on the cards.  So if you are thinking about joining in the challenge you need to remember that.  You can us die cuts or sentiments, quotes etc but no image.

My Card





Recipe
6"square white base card
silver mirri  to matt
embossing folder - Dainty Dots Spellbinders
corner dies - Joy!crafts
label die - Vintage Labels 4 JustRite
stamps - birthday Vintage  Labels 4

My card is basically white on white with a touch of silver. I love this matching stamp and die set from JustRite and I really should use them more often.  We buy so many new products and forget the beautiful stuff we already possess. The oval sentiment sits inside the shaped flourish so I stamped them together with Versamark and detail silver embossing powder.  I think this sentiment could be used for other occasions than just birthdays.

Please pop across to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made for this challenge and maybe you will feel inspired to join in.

Take care and have a good day.






8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine love the corner dies and shaped sentiment

Anne

Lia said...

That's quite a challenge: no image! And you did a very good job by making this card. The one below is also very nice!
Lia xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a fabulous theme it makes us think outside the box this one.
Love your super card and the design looks fantastic.
Great embossing and as you know I love corners so I love those wonderful corner die cuts.
Hope all is okay in the Harrop household.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Christine, love the embossing and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Caz said...

Loving your card Christine...Caz xx

Zoe Tant said...

Very pretty card for our MAWTT challenge. Very elegant too! Zoe x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.