Monday 25 March 2013

Every Storm Cloud

Hello blog friends

Well Sunday was definitely a day to stay warm and craft! What a hardship eh?

Unfortunately my friend was only out of hospital a couple of days when she was re-admitted with an infection, so this card is for her. Hopefully it will cheer her a little.

My Card


Click on image to enlarge picture

This is my usual 6x6 inch card. The digi image, sentiment and the backing papers are all from the Rainy Day set by Clear Dollar Stamps. There are a few different images and sentiments in this set plus three backing papers so it's very useful. My picture is wonky I'm afraid  and it looks as if the purple backing paper is unequal, but I can assure you it's not!

Well that's all for now. Have a good day.





17 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww what a sweet card, I love the little duck and the sentiment made me smile,I'm sure your friend will love it..Have a lovely week...
Mandy x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

How gorgeous is this Christine, great colouring and what a lovely sentiment enough to cheer anyone up
jacqui xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine. I love the cute image and such a fabulous sentiment. I am sure your friend will be cheered by this special card.
Sue xx

Hazel said...


Another great card Christine and that duck image will cheer your friend up, poor thing she doesn't need an infection on up of everything else, will keep our fingers crossed that it all clears up soon.

Hazel

Patricia said...

What a great card, and fantastic sentiment. No doubts that will cheer your friend up.
Sorry to hear she had picked up an infection. She really needs to go into virtual isolation when she gets out of hospital. Seems cruel but it is the only way.

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Oh I like this cute little duck he will definitely cheer your friend up I'm sure, great card Christine.
Cheers,
Elaine

Anneke said...

such a gorgeous card and i like the duggie.
greetings from ann

Doreen said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

janieworkum said...

Prachtige kaart Christine, met een erg leuke stempel
groetjes Janie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and should cheer your friend up a lot...fab colours.xx

Hazel said...

Just thought, you could enter this one into my CHNC challenge extra for March as well as the last one - would love to see it there xx

Marie-Louise said...

Love the card Christine and such a marvellous little sentiment.

Stamps and Paper said...

What a cute little duck Christine...a really lovely card

Anne

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my friend,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

Sue said...

Awww how sweet is this image Christine! its gorgeous ..lovely card hun huggles Sue xxxx still bitterly cold here :((

Carole Z said...

This is such a cute card Christine, I love the image! Hope your friend is home again soon, hugs Carole Z X

Carol said...

This is so sweet Christine , love the image. Carol x