Sunday 30 August 2020

Animals for International Art and Soul

Good morning. The theme for today's card at IAAS is to feature an animal.

Please scroll down to previous post if you are looking for 
my CCC card.

My Card


Recipe
5" x 7" white base card
image - Greeting Card Factory Deluxe
blue and white card for matting
sentiment - computer generated

I'm not particularly a cat person but when I saw this image I couldn't resist it. I just love the expression on his face as if he's just realised he's been caught out.

Why not pop across to the blog and see what my teamies have come up with for this challenge which was chosen by Chriss.

I'm sorry but this is a very quick post but hope you are all okay.

Take care.



9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Christine and the sentiment is purrrrfect....

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

Hazel said...

A beautiful cat and beautiful card. I was a cat person all my life until I got Lily, my Staffie, six years ago. I talk to her because she listens unlike the cats who ignored me throughout their lives. lol Hazel x

Chriss America Real said...

I love the expression on the cat's face too! This is a very cute card!

Hugs,
Chriss

Debbie Adams said...

hahhaa, you are right, he does look like a guilty cat. lol Love this card and the sentiment is great.
Hugs,
Debbie

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful and love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the puss and the sentiment, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Looks good Christine although I am not a cat person either, xxxx