Sunday 23 August 2020

Card for my sister


Good morning.  Just a quick post to show another of the cards I have sent to my sister.  I still send them every week or so because she appreciates them so much.  I guess I would probably feel the same if I lived alone.

My Card


White and purple card stock from stash. I cut the front down and used a Gemini Edgeable . I then cut  the purple card to the same size as the card back and glued it in place. This is the cornflower die from John Next Door and the leaves are the star flower leaves, also from JND.  I really love the cornflower die.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the day.

Take care.




6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card you’ve made for your sister Christine I’m sure sister looks forward to receiving you cards and so nice when people appreciate them.

Anne

dutchess said...

Hi ‘christine...I bet she really enjoys getting your cards....it’s amazing how things like this can lift the spirits....take care xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Christine, lovely colours and design, and I'm sure your sister just loves receiving them, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautifully designed card and I am sure your sister loves receiving them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card you have made for your sister. It is so nice to make cards for people who appreciate them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

I do hope hubby is feeling a lot better from his wasp sting. I thought I was over with the tooth but a shard of bone got left behind in my gum which had to then be taken out. Your card for your sister is lovely. I need to make a birthday card for mine but mojo has taken a chance and gone on holiday. Serve her right if she has to go into quarantine to get back home!! Hugs Mrs A.