Monday 3 August 2020

Tea Party at IAAS

Good morning.  We have another challenge at IAAS and the theme is tea party

My Card



This is a 6" square white base card and using "Tea Party" die from Crafter's Companion. I just added a blue mat and some pearls and job done.

My sister lives alone and it must be so difficult to be on your own during this time that I decide to send her a card every week.  Actually, that's not quite true.  I just sent a card to give her a bit of a lift  but she was so thrilled that I thought I would do it weekly. This was one of those cards.  I enclosed a tea bag and the following little verse inside.

"I cannot sit and chat with you
The way I'd like to do
So brew yourself a cup of tea
I'll think of you, you think of me."

The DT have come up with som great ideas for those challenge so it's worth taking a wander over to the blog and checking it out.

Take care.



9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the die,a gorgeous card.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine this is a stunning card. I bet your sister loved it and all the other cards you have sent. Being on your own must be so difficult at this time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely & elegant! Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Chriss

Wendy L said...

A Wonderful die Christine and the colour looks fab behind it, xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant, love this!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine and I love that die

Anne

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, perfect for my choice of theme. Your sister will love it and the cuppa. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so lovely Christine, a very elegant card and s sweet verse, Kate x

Margaret said...

Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment. It is so sweet of you to think of your sister and to brighten her weeks in this crazy time.