Tuesday 4 August 2020

Nativity for CCC

Hello and hope all is well with you all. I can't really believe this that having not posted for a fortnight this is now my fourth in a row.  Unfortunately I am two days late with this so I must apologise to my friends in our little Christmas Card Club.

Card # 1



Card # 2


I have gone to extremes with these cards.  The first one is 4" x 6" and the second is 7" square. Nothing like variety. The first one uses an image from my Greeting Card Factory and I computer generated the sentiment before adding a blue mat and mounting onto a C6 card base.

The second one uses a Crafter's Companion Create a Card die, gold glitter card to resemble the desert sand and an mounted onto the base card. They were both quick and easy - and flat.

I found another watermark signature which I haven't used for a while so I used one on each card but I o prefer my original one because the font is better so I'll be sticking with it I think.

This is a quick post but I'll be back later in the week with another DT card.

Take care.



11 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Stunning cards Christine...
Love the Due ...
Hugs Sylvie bxx

dutchess said...

Well worth the wait Christine...two beauties,that second is one of my favourite crafters companion dies....
Hope you are both keeping well.....take care xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two beautiful cards Christine

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What lovely cards Christine, well worth waiting for :o)
I love them both for their different imagery and designs but if I had to choose then the second one with all it's shimmer and glitter wins by a nose.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Well worth the wait Christine, both a beautiful. the die card is so elegant and the first card is so sweet and bright, lovely sentiment in the centre of the card , Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Christine your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful nativity themed cards, love the designs on both of them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

gwen70 said...

Two beautiful cards. Beautiful die used on the second one

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A xouole of lovely cards, that nativity scene at the top is so cute

Zoe Tant said...

two super cards Christine. I like them both and thank you for the inspiration. I really need a nativity stamp set. Zoe x

Furrbster said...

These are fab,

Hugz Tinz