Wednesday 14 November 2012

Festive Robins

Good morning friends. Today's card is an LOTV die cut.

Click on image to enlarge picture

The grey backing papers were pieces from my bits box and I'm sure they are Papermania's Contemporary Christmas. Everything was matted onto red cardstock. The sentiment is from Little Claires Christmas Sentiments and matted onto a red Spellbinders Lacy Circle. Some poinsettias and a few gems finished off a quick and easy card. It was late by the time I got round to taking a picture so it's rather shadowy I'm afraid.  If I get chance I will take another picture and then edit it .

Here is the template for the exploding cracker from yesterday's post.



My writing is atrocious so I hope you can read the measurements. I think if you click on the image and then  open the link in a new tab you can  save the picture and then print it off. If that doesn't work then I can always email it to you. The two base squares are for added strength if you need it. I've sometimes used the layering templates but not often.This was in the days before all these lovely Spellbinders were available. If anybody knows of an easy way of adding something like this I would be grateful for the advice.

Well that's me for today. Hope you all have a good day.

With love from Christine xx


16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

gorgeous Christmas card Christine, lovely image and a great layout. Thank you for sharing the cracker template....

Anne

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a lovely card Christine. thank you for sharing you cracker template I've taken a copy

jacqui x

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, I think all the LOTV stuff is great and this is no exception, such a beautiful elegant card.
Thanks for the template, I've saved it into my folder for future use.........gosh there are so many things that can be made around this time of year, takes me ages to decide lol.
Elaine

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,lovely image and papers.Thanks for the template.xxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Christine. I love the image and beautiful papers.

Thank you for sharing your template

Sue

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, this is a lovely card, the image is so beautiful as is expected from LOTV..thank you for the cracker box template too! Carole Z

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Christine. Thankyou so much for the cracker template. Hugs Rita xx

Crafty Lark said...

Love the card, great colours and layout. Looks like a fun project, thank you for sharing. xx Flora

Sonia said...

Such a fabulous image and coloured beautifully.
Thanks for cracker template,you are very kind.
Hugs,
Sonia

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
wonderful Christmas card. Love the layout and the image. Super colour scheme too.
Thank you for the cracker template.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Planetsusie said...

Love this image Christine, it is so cute and I also adore the layout of your card. Really good colours.

Pop over to my blog sometime I have an award there for you. I think you deserve it.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

May said...

Your card is beautiful Christine... love the colours & design & cute image.. Thank you so much for the template.. I am going to try this one it's fantastic! Hugs May x x x

Sue said...

This card is beautiful and I found your blog from one of my friends Sue (PlanetSusie) so ive added you to my blog list huggles hun xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Christine. The image and layout look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wat een prachtig kaart heb je gemaakt.Leuk met dat vogelhuisje
Gerrie xx

Patricia said...

This is a gorgeous card Christine, love the papers you have used.
Thank you for sharing your cracker template, will have a go at that.

Patricia