Friday 30 November 2012

A Time For Giving

Hi, another Christmas card today. This time I have used an LOTV die cut topper.

Click on image to enlarge picture

This is a terrible picture but I can't seem to do any better with it I'm afraid.

Background papers are HOTP , the sentiment is Little Claire Designs Christmas Sentiments, Spellbinders Lacy Circles and Lacy Squares and Wild Orchid Crafts poinsettias.  I used Glamour Dust on the bunny's outfit and Diamond Dust on the roof  of the bird table. It looks better in real life, but seems a bit dull to me. Ah well, you can't win them all. After I took the picture I realised I had intended to colour the ribbons on the sentiment circle which I have now done and they are red, which lifts that corner a bit.

Well, have a good day - and keep warm!!!

Love from Christine xx

13 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Christine I especially love your image and sentiment nice overall effect

jacqui x

Karla said...

Hallo Christine

Wat heb je prachtige kaarten gemaakt.
Ik schrijf nu maar in het Nederlands want Engels gaat mij niet zo best af, ik hoop dat je het kan vertalen.
Leuk dat we van dezelfde schrijvers houden Patricia Cornwell heb ik ook gelezen maar James Patterson niet maar die wil ik binnenkort ook gaan lezen.
Fijn weekend.

Groetjes Karla

Rita said...

Good Morning Christine. You card looks lovely, but I know what you mean about the sparkle not showing up too well. Beautiful image too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Unknown said...

The LOTV toppers are great aren't they, I think I've used all mine now but they make a nice change from colouring. Lovely card Christine.
Elaine

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card Christine.

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very lovely card. I love that sentiment tag, and also the design. Don't you just hate it when a card looks fab, but doesn't show it in your photo. I have had quite a few like that myself.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Christine
Een prachtige kaart he je gemaakt
Gerrie xx

Lia said...

Hi Christine!
Maybe it's a terrible picture but it is a LOVELY card with sucha sweer image! Ik love it!
xxx Lia

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, I really like non traditional cards. Love that little sentiment.

Patricia x

Sue said...

Hi Christine such a cute image and a lovely card, its gorgeous I love it xxx

janieworkum said...

Hoi Christina

Een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt.
Groetjes Janie

Planetsusie said...

Hi Christine - another lovely card! Such a gorgeous image and I like the fact you have added your special touch with the sparkle! I can't believe you now have 35 Christmas cards - well I've got one! Ooops I'd better get a wriggle on!

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

melanie said...

Beautiful card love the Image may have to look at these next year ,I have made myself a promise to make me use the stamps and pens I have got which are sitting idol.Melanie