Sunday 4 November 2012

My Stocking's Already Full!

Hi  everybody, another Christmas card today.  Help!! I am starting to panic!! 

Click on image to enlarge picture


Another of these really cute LOTV images which I just love! Diecut with Spellbinders standard circles and scalloped circles, coloured with promarkers, glitter to the stocking tops and hat bobbles and dotted with liquid pearls for snow. I used a glitter glue pen on the actual stocking but it looks more effective in real life than in the picture. Once again I removed the yellow centres from the poinsettias and replaced them with a glittered sun punch out. The sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie and the background papers are Papermania Home For Christmas.  Red pearls are from Hobbycrafts. Quite a simple, clean-looking card really.

Well as you can see I am back into my crafting again. Let's hope nothing crops up over the next few days and I can get some Christmas cards made.

Have a good day everybody.

Love from Christine x

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, LOTV are my favourite images, I was playing with my die cuts last night and was using the same pack of papers for back ground. Both the die and papers go well together. Your card is just so sweet.

Wilma x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Christine, love that image your layout is lovely and great papers

jacqui x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image Christine, red is my favourite colour so this card goes down well with me. Love those papers too.
Elaine

Patricia said...

Good Morning Christine,
Love today`s card a proper Christmas Card.
I really like the papers you have used.

I "think" I bought those images at SECC, must go and have a look. I put everything I bought except the Spellbinder Die in a bundle Sunday past and I have not look at it since.
Resting today after the trial of doing that Gift Bag Tutorial
Have a Great Day

Patricia x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Christine. I love the sweet image and the colours and layout are fabulous

Sue

Oksana said...

Lovely image Christine to complete lovely card!x

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,what a great image....coloured beautifully.xxx

melanie said...

What a beautiful card I have these papers must use them .Melanie

Crafty Lark said...

Love those papers and layout, gorgeous card. xx Flora

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
very lovely Christmas card. You are starting to make me panic now.
I have only made 3 so far. I must get my skates on and get going on them.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Anonymous said...

lovely card & image

Planetsusie said...

Well - I've made one so far! This one really is gorgeous Christine - I love this stamp, I had a closer look and are they rabbits??????? Love the papers as well, especially as they can be used for other occasions. Just such a pretty card.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Those lovely poinsettias make it pop. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine! Beautiful card, your layout is lovely..just love the stocking and the poinsettias are gorgeous...hugs Carole Z X

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Christine. I love the image and fabulous colours and layout.
Lorraine x

May said...

Stunning Christmas card... adorable image coloured just beautifully... love the design & detail.. great papers... Hugs May x x x